Bazinga’s General Terms and conditions:
– These general terms and conditions, apply when you as a consumer, order goods or services from Bazinga. Contact information and other information about us is available on the Website. These General Terms apply only when you as a consumer place an order with Bazinga.
– You may only use the Website and place orders if you are 16 years or older, are not under guardianship. We reserve the right, in each case, to refuse your order, if you have provided incorrect personal data or The payment is not paid in full online.
– We have no liability for products being sold out or any image or typographical errors on the Website, errors in product descriptions or technical specifications, inaccurate prices. price adjustments due to changed pricing by suppliers or changes in Currency rates or incorrect information on stock levels. We reserve the right to rectify any such errors and to change or update the information provided on the Website at any time. If the wrong price has been provided for a product that you have ordered, we will notify you and await your approval of the amended price before we continue with the order process. Any image details on the Website shall be considered as illustrations only. Such illustrations are not guaranteed to reflect the exact number of products that you receive nor its exact appearance, function or origin. We are not responsible for any information provided by third parties on the Website.
– The information is protected by market law. This means that trademarks, company names, product names, images and graphics, designs, layouts and information on products, services and other content published on the Website may not be copied or used without our prior written consent. You may not use the Website for illegal or commercial purposes. You may only use the Website as provided in these General Terms. The Website and its content may not be copied, changed or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of Bazinga.
Contracts and Orders:
– You must accept these General Terms in order to place an order on the Website. By accepting these General Terms, you undertake to comply with the General Terms in their entirety.
– When placing an order on the Website, a purchase agreement is entered into when we have confirmed your order in writing and you have received our order confirmation by e-mail. We ask you to save the order confirmation for any correspondence with our customer services.
– We strive to provide you with an order confirmation as soon as possible after we have received your order. If an order is placed on a Friday, on the weekend or during a holiday, it may affect the time it takes to provide you with an order confirmation.
– You must ensure that no unauthorized person is able to use your login details. Must ensure that documents containing your username and password. If you suspect that any unauthorized person has obtained access to your password, you must notify us immediately by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for all orders made with your login details if you have not provided such notification.
– We reserve the right to refuse access to your user account without prior warning if we suspect that you are misusing your user account or your login details, or otherwise are in breach of these General Terms. We also reserve the right to provide you with new login details, for any reason.
- We don’t accept special orders.
- We mostly do not reveal any information about upcoming goods.
- We do not reserve products Selling is by purchase order precedence.
- Sealed products are sold as-is and cannot be opened before payment you may check the product while it’s in the package before you open it, Seal is a part of the product’s value and pricing.
- Non mint products and Pre-owned products sold as-is and cannot be returned for this reason, Condition is a part of the product’s value and pricing and buyers must be aware of product Conditions or variations and by placing an order buyer understand and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Some of the brands don’t have a licence for their manufactured items that doesn’t mean that they are a copy from a similar item and these items will be referred as 3rd party products or companies on the items description.
– At the moment we only use Cash on Delivery, you pay the full amount of your order when you receive it (Only EGP is accepted).
– From time to time, Bazinga may provide special offers on the Website. These more favourable terms will apply only for the duration of the special offer and only for the specific products mentioned in connection to it. We reserve the right to cancel special offers at any time. Upon termination of or withdrawal from a special offer, these General Terms shall apply without any amendments. Any offers for specific products on the Website are valid only for a limited period of time and until the products are sold out.
Shipping and Delivery:
– Products in stock are normally delivered within the number of working days set forth on the Website and in the order confirmation. If a delivery is delayed, we will inform you accordingly and continue to monitor the order. If a delivery is delayed for more than 7 business days, you are entitled to cancel the purchase.
– Orders will be shipped via local shipping company, we ship to most of Egypt provinces, shipping cost and delivery time will be calculated in the checkout according to your place of residence.
– Shipping company will make 3 attempts for the delivery if they couldn’t reach the customer order will be cancelled and returned again to us, if customer still wants the order he/she must make a new one .
Cancellation of orders:
– If you wish to cancel an order, you may request a cancellation by e-mailing email@example.com .
– However, if we are not able to receive and process your cancellation request before we confirm your order; your cancellation request may not be done. You do, however, still have a right to reject the shipment upon delivery.
– If you cancel your order in accordance with these General Terms, any payments made in regard to the order will be refunded.
Right of refund:
– When purchasing products on the Website, you are entitled to a 14-day withdrawal period in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. This means that you have the right to cancel any purchase by notifying us accordingly within 14 days of you, or your representative, receiving the product (the refund period).
– The right of refund does not apply to the following products:
– Please send us a clear message by mail or e-mail, if you wish to withdraw a purchase. You must provide your name, address and other relevant information like your order number, and name of the product in the message.
– If you use your right of refund, you must bear the costs for returning the products. Furthermore, you are responsible for the condition of the product from when you have received it and during the shipping back to us. We recommend that the product is sent in return well packaged, in good condition and in its original box. The product shall be returned within 14 days from the date when we received your notification informing Bazinga that you want to exercise your right of refund.
– For orders cancelled by using your right of refund, we will issue you with a full refund, including the shipping costs for sending the product to you. Any additional shipping costs due to you choosing another delivery than our standard delivery are exempted from the refund. When you return part of an order, the shipping costs will not be refunded. We are entitled to deduct an amount from the amount to be refunded which corresponds to the diminished value of the product compared to the original value, if and to the extent the loss of value is due to you handling the product negligently or to a greater extent than what is necessary to determine its function or characteristics.
– We will refund the amount as soon receive the product. Refunds will be made by cash same as the available payment method
– You are always entitled to lodge complaints about products bought on the Website within a reasonable time from discovering the defect or from the time you should have discovered the defect. The right to lodge a complaint applies to products that are defective according to applicable consumer protection legislation. If you wish to lodge a complaint about any product ordered, you shall contact us as soon as possible after discovering the defect.
– We will rectify or replace a defective product, or refund you for such product, in compliance with applicable consumer protection legislation once a product, for which a complaint has been lodged, is returned and the complaint approved. Even though we strive to do so within 30 days from receipt of your complaint, it may be delayed depending on the nature of the product and the matter process. We will carry the cost for the return freight for any approved complaints. We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if the product proves not to be defective in accordance with the applicable consumer protection legislation.
Changes to the General Terms:
– We reserve the right to change these General Terms at all times. Changes will become valid when published on the Website and only for orders made thereafter.
Errors, Product Availability and Offers to purchase:
1 – Errors, misprints and omissions (including incorrect prices, descriptions or specifications for products) may sometimes occur. Bazinga does not guarantee that products and services advertised on our Website will be available when ordered or thereafter. Bazinga makes no representation or warranty that the content of the Website, including product descriptions or photographs, is accurate or complete.
In addition, and supplementary to the provisions of the Purchase Terms and Conditions stated below, Bazinga may at any time, without any prior notice or liability to any Website user
(a) Correct any error, inaccuracy or omission.
(b) Change the products and services available on the Website, or the prices, fees, and specifications of such products and services.
(c) Limit quantities available for sale.
Unless otherwise noted, all promotional offers, bundles, and deals shall be limited to one per customer. Bazinga reserves the right to cancel and subsequently refund any order or orders which do not abide by this condition of purchase.
Refunds and Returns:
–When you receive your package, you should examine it closely before opening the factory sealed product packaging to determine that it is what you ordered. If you are not satisfied with your order, you may exchange or return your product. The returned product should be returned in the same condition as when you purchased it, with all manuals, accessories, and the packing slip.
Should you change your mind about your order, we will accept return within 14 days after you receive your order.
We would be pleased to exchange or give you a refund in-store on most items you buy online, up to 14 days after you receive your order.
All products whether defective or non-defective must be returned in their original purchase condition, with the original packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and any other item or accessory provided by the manufacturer. IMPORTANT: If a returned order has items missing, the order may be refused, or the value of the missing materials may be deducted from the total credit amount.
–If you have any questions regarding these General Terms, wish to utilize any of your rights under these General Terms, or wish to contact us in any other matter, you may do so using the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .